The request and the necessary material must be sent within December 13, 2019, following the modalities reported in the Regulation.
Deadline extended to December 20, 2019
The idea, the job correspondence and the projects of the candidate will be evaluated according to the company’s targets and standards, keeping in mind the artistic merits.
The following material is required for the evaluation:
- A Complete company profile;
- Resume of the participant;
- Representative photographic material of their own creations, relating to the last 2 collections made;
- Drawing folder and moodboard of the collection that the candidate intends to present during the event, accompanied by a short description;
- Press Review.
More explanatory materials could be requested to the candidates.
The required material must be sent combined with the Registration Form.
The only required material, for those who have already participated in past editions, is the Registration Form.
Al the materials must be sent:/p>
- Through PEC (Certified Electronic Mail) to our address email@example.com
- On USB pendrive, by postal envelope recommended with return receipt, indicating in the object: “Request for participation to the event Altaroma January 2020” to send to Altaroma – Via dell’Umiltà 48, 00187, Roma
Altaroma will provide to those participating entirely to the event, a series of facilities (see the complete in list in the Regulation) The remaining charges connected to their own shows are a responsibility of the participants. The participation to the event, if selected, will be possible only upon payment of the participation fee, within December 20, 2019. Altaroma, driving force of the Italian emerging Fashion, proposes facilitated participation fees to support young talents and new brands.
The fashion shows will take place between 9 a.m. and 9.30. p.m. Altaroma reserves the faculty to insert the show in the most coherent area of the sections on the calendar. Altaroma in in no way bound to grant any preferences on the spaces. The result of the selection will be promptly communicated to those interested.
For more information you may contact Dr. Francesca Romana Secca to the number 066781313