Studies at International School of Milano and attends IULM University for literature and Foreign Languages
1994 joins Vogue Italia , works on the project of the 30 years anniversary book and exhibition at the Triennale in Milano.
- 2000 – Vogue Italia: she becomes Fashion Editor.
Commits personal support to “Progetto Sorriso nel Mondo” – Onlus – for the treatment and cure of cranio-facial malformations in developing countries, organizing annualy events for fund raising.
- 2005 – Works with Franca at establishing “Who is on Next?”, an international contest to support young internartional designers and Made in Italy.
- 2008 – Vogue Italia: becomes Senior Fashion Editor
- 2009 – Creates with Franca as Head of Vogue Talents – the project “Vogue Talents” to support through a September and February special issue International talented and creative designers in all fields – fashion – accessories – design – photography – illustrations – video directors – stylists.
- 2009 – today – IED Milano – coordination of the Master in Styling and Comunication.
- 2010 – with the launch of Vogue.it, Vogue Talents goes on line.
At Palazzo Morando – Milano Fashion museum – she curates a showroom for the upcoming International designers.
Since the creation of of Who is on Next and Vogue Talents many today famous designers have been discovered and supported such as Aquazzurra, Giannico, JW Anderson, Marco de Vincenzo, Paul Andrew, Paula Cademartori, Sara Battaglia, Simone Rocha,Sofia Webster, Stella Jean
- 2011 – today while continuing her work at Who is on Next? and Vogue Talents, chairs many International Juries, such as ITS(International Talents Support), H&M awards, Fashion Scout, London – London Graduate Fashion Week, Designer Nest
- 2013 – 2017 collaborates with Pitti Immagine to support new international upcoming talents
- 2014 – today part of Bof 500 of Business of Fashion
- 2015 appointed Scientific Coordinator of Fashion at IED Florence (Istituto Europeo di Design)
- 2016 – The New York Times dedicates a full article on her constant support to the new generation of fashion designers
- 2015 – 2017 collaborates with the Italian Fashion Chamber (Camera Nazionale della Moda Italiana) on many different projects to support new international upcoming talents.